Wednesday, August 3, 2011

ATC Swap

Two months ago, there were five of us in our rug hooking group who decided to do an ATC swap. Yesterday was the appointed day for the exchange and it was so much fun to see what everyone had made - each person did a great job and they were all so different and fun!

I made these little heart & hand pieces - funny how I drew the same exact design on each piece, but they all turned out a wee bit differently from each other.



And below are the five that I came home with. Marliss did monograms for each person. Angela did the stars. Cindy made cute little sheep using roving or fluffy yarn (can't remember which), while Marilyn made the sailboats.



It was a fun swap and I hope we'll do another one some day! Thanks ladies!

7 comments:

Cathy G. said...

Gayle,
That looks like so much fun! I love your little hand one!
They all are cute designs!
We'll have to try this when I get more hookers in my group!
Cathy G

TheCrankyCrow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TheCrankyCrow said...

What a fun idea! Your heart n' hand design is very sweet!! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Sassafras and Winterberry said...

I love your ATC design. It's perfect!
What fun!
Courtney

Rugs and Pugs said...

Gayle ~
Very sweet!
Hugs :)
Lauren

Raymond Homestead said...

What a cute and fun idea!

Lee Hill Primitives said...

Gayle, Thanks for visiting my blog and for entering in my giveaway. Good Luck!