Sunday, May 2, 2010

Good Reads

I've always loved reading books and that hasn't lessened as the years have gone by. In fact, now I seem to have more free time than ever to read for pleasure.



I recently discoverd a relatively new author who's stories I enjoy. Sara Addison Allen includes small bits of 'magic' in her books that add just the right amount of the unexpected to keep it interesting. Her first two were great - the third one I didn't like quite as much.  Do you know of any good books you could recommend to me? I'm always looking for something good!

4 comments:

Raymond Homestead said...

I love Wanda Brunstetter books. Right now I am reading the Redemption series by Karen Kingsbury and it's been really good too.

Tru Vianos said...

Have you read any of Sandra Dallas' books?

katie and co. said...

"THE HELP" was SO good. Have you read it yet? I really enjoyed it.

Serendipity said...

I was also going to say -- The Help -- My favorite book of the year {so far}...