Monday, December 28, 2009

That's Our Nancy!

I just pulled the newest issue of Rug Hooking Magazine out of my mailbox and was tickled to see the article about Nancy Raybould in it. Our local hookers have been waiting in anticipation for this issue to arrive because we knew that she would be featured. She's such a kind and generous person - it's great to see her recognized like this. Right now she's living in Toronto, so we won't be able to celebrate with her, but as soon as she gets home we'll have to throw her a party to commemorate the occasion! Be sure to check it out if you can get your hands on a copy!

5 comments:

Sophias Correction said...

Hi there! Are you really a middle daughter too... glad I found this blog as I'm just beginning to get excited about the prospects of rug hooking... Cheers from Nova Scotia in Canada's Maritimes (0:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the heads up. I will check out RHM as soon as our shop open again tomorrow. We have been closed this week for Christmas.
Saltbox Primitive Woolens always carries Rug Hooking Magazine

Rugs and Pugs said...

Gayle ~
I just breezed through the magazine but I'll have to check it out again.
Happy New Year to you and your lovedf ones.
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

Nedra said...

How fun that Nancy is a featured artist! It's about time. I don't get RHM anymore, and I know they don't carry any copies at the stores here in my area, so save the article for me to see sometime.

vintagefindings@me.com said...

Hello, Gayle: I am a middle child :-) Thank you for your comment on my Vintage Findings blog. Yup, Granite Bay is near Sacramento. Great spot! Close to Tahoe, close to Napa, close to San Francisco....

Karen