I used twill tape and whipped it on with yarn - I haven't done the edge like this before but it makes for a nice finish.
And then I sewed Velcro to the four corners of the rug and used self-adhesive Velcro on the wooden part - it's very strong and I don't think there will be any problems with it falling off. Sure is hard to sew by hand through Velcro though! Sheesh!
Hubby & I are always annoyed when we heat leftovers in the microwave because the bowl gets too hot to handle. Then we try to juggle it into a pot holder without dropping it or burning ourselves and it's just a nuisance. I saw a tutorial to make a bowl cozy and stitched up a couple for us to use.
Think they're going to work really well for us! Completely washable if they get dirty.
I made 48 arrows for my grandson's twin sized birthday quilt - then I sewed them into 12 blocks and then pieced all of those together till it looked like this.
Today I added the borders and stitched the quilt backing so it would be big enough. Now it's ready to be quilted and I still have three weeks to go, so I'm feeling pretty good about it. I like the splash of navy - I will use that fabric for the binding too.