I spent a good chunk of my time today catching up on the letter blocks for the alphabet quilt that Cheri is posting on her blog - I even stitched a couple that I could figure out by myself so I'm a little bit ahead of the game! Instead of using just two fabrics like she is, I decided to make mine with scrappy backgrounds. It'll be tricky choosing just the right fabric for the sashing when I get to that point in my sewing so wish me luck.
My little grandson - who isn't quite two yet - came to our house for a couple hours this evening while his mom & dad went to a movie. He explored my studio and found the blocks laying out on the floor - and now they look like this! LOL