Monday, March 15, 2010

A Hooking Machine

Tonia has only been hooking rugs for about six months now and she has already finished four or five projects. Her latest is this penny rug that measures 4' x 6" - I think it took her only about a month from start to finish! I can't believe how fast she is - sure wish I could get some of her speed. This is a good thing since I know she has a really long list of future projects in mind! I shared photos of her beautiful home filled with antiques a few months ago, and this rug will look right at home in it's new spot! Good job Tonia!

10 comments:

Mindy said...

That is really neat! I wish I knew how to hook!

Milah said...

That is very pretty, and I love the title of this post! LOL!

Rugs and Pugs said...

Gayle ~
4' x 6' in a month??? Holy moley! It would take me 2 years. It truly is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing.
I hope you had a wonderful vacation! Are you going to share it with us?
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

Terri(TerriBoog) said...

Wow - good for her. It's really pretty!

Barb said...

What a cute rug

Kim said...

Wow. When I read the first line I thought "ohh, she made 4 or 5 chairpads or something small"......Then I read further and almost fell off my chair! LOL Congrats to Tonia and beautiful penny rug.

香蕉哥哥 said...

adult成人情色激情成人聊天網情色影片色情俱樂部性愛影片情趣淫水影音情色限制級照片live show女生自慰影片超屌成人情色留言板淫亂女自慰免費視訊辣妹巨乳鹹濕色情影音聊天自拍走光照片免費情色av圖片亞洲情色論壇淫慾免費裸女圖片裙底風光台灣色情論壇一夜正妹淫娃網情色下載a圖片全裸淫蕩女人情色影音聊天高潮自慰色情圖片成人自拍女生自慰亞洲成人色情dvd舔乳頭女生自慰影片台灣色情網站台灣性樂園sex story情色影音激情聊天室嘿咻情色自拍

Deb said...

Wow - that's fantastic. She's fast! And the rug is great!

woolwoman said...

thanks for showing this wonderful rug Gayle - I love it ! Go Tonia Go! Mel

Kaaren said...

What an awesome rug! I think Tonia and I have the same taste...hint, hint. *wink*

Thanks for sharing it with us.