I've been spending all my free time hooking and I'm making good progress on this rug, so thought I'd share an updated picture of it with three of the four borders hooked. I used a #9 cut to do this part so it went rather quickly.
I had planned to use this marbleized green wool behind the white garden lattice (top of photo below) because it looked like dappled shade, but I didn't have enough for the whole thing. I tried to duplicate it by cooking up some camel with jade green - two different times - but neither of them turned out right, so I ended up just mixing in some textures and solids that blended okay with it. I'll save the failed attempts for use in a future project. (I had forgotten how fun it is to marbleize!)
I can hardly wait to get this finished!