There are so many wonderful projects in the premier issue of Primitive Quilts and Projects that it was hard for me to choose which one to work on first. I finally decided to do Maggie B's wool runner, but I altered it a bit to make a pillow instead. Although I used all the pattern pieces at the same size they were printed, I scrunched them closer together to make a smaller version. I really like the striped fabric I used for the background (Maggie used a solid black wool), but the yellow sunflowers don't seem to show up quite as good as they should have - I guess I could re-do them, but that's probably not going to happen!
A little close-up of the wool fabrics and the stitching. Now that I think about it, I wish I had embroidered my initials on there somewhere too - oh well!